Do you need a return, repair or exchange?
MS SEDCO RETURN AND REPAIR POLICY
All product warranties begin on the MS Sedco original invoice date.
- Unused and Unopened Products
- may be returned for full credit within 30 days of the invoice date. A 15% restocking fee will be charged for products returned between 31-60 days from the invoice date. No credits will be issued beyond 60 days from the invoice date.
- Unused and Opened Products will be charged a 20% restocking fee if returned within 30 days of the invoice date and it is determined products can be resold as new. If it is determined the products cannot be resold as new, they will be returned or scrapped at the customer’s discretion. No credits will be issued beyond 30 days from invoice date.
- Used Products cannot be returned for credit.
- Custom Products (including special finishes) cannot be returned for credit.
If products are being returned for credit due to an error on MS Sedco’s part, a call tag will be issued, and MS Sedco will pay freight costs. Customers will pay all freight costs on returns for any other reason.
MS Sedco will only issue credit for returned products – no refunds.
All product warranties begin on the MS Sedco invoice date.
- Used Products Under Warranty that are deemed faulty in some way, may be returned for assessment by MS Sedco to determine warranty eligibility. Warranties are void if products are found to have been altered by anyone other than MS Sedco. Products will be repaired to proper working order and returned in “cosmetically the same” condition or replaced with re-manufactured products – this is at MS Sedco’s sole discretion. MS Sedco will only pay return ground freight cost. If product inspection reveals that any malfunction or damage is not covered under warranty, MS Sedco will notify customer and provide options at that time. Customers must provide a purchase order prior to repairs commencing.
Advanced Exchange Program:
MS Sedco Advanced Exchange Program allows you to receive factory refurbished units quickly. Freight costs are extra. Simply return the malfunctioning product within 30 days of the advanced replacement invoice date to avoid upcharges. Upcharges will also apply if the product MS Sedco receives back is non-repairable or an incorrect model. Upcharges are generally assessed as the difference between the quoted repair price and the new product price. All warranties on exchanges are subject to the same terms and conditions as a repaired unit. Advanced exchange units can be returned and must be in original packaging with all parts and accessories included to avoid upcharges.
Click here to access the RMA form:
…or feel free to call us at 317-842-2545 if you have any questions or concerns.