Do you need a return, repair or exchange?
We strive to deliver the highest quality door and traffic products, so if your order isn’t up to your standards, we want to do everything in our power to make it right. Depending on your situation, we offer several different return and repair programs. See our full return and repair policy below.
To ensure that your return or repair is processed as quickly as possible, please complete the following steps:
- Fill out the online RMA form below with your contact and order information. For each different product being returned/repaired/exchanged, a separate RMA form must be completed. Multiples of the same product can use the same form.
- After receiving your completed form, MS Sedco will review your information and notify you which return or repair program your order is eligible for.
- If your order is approved for a return, repair or exchange, you will be given an RMA number, and you will receive further instructions depending on the program for which you qualify.
- As always, customer service and support is one of our top priorities, so please feel free to call us at 317-842-2545 if you have any questions or concerns.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form
All product warranties begin on the MS Sedco original invoice date.
- Unused and Unopened Products may be returned for full credit within 30 days of the invoice date. A 15% restocking fee will be charged for products returned between 31-60 days from the invoice date. No credits will be issued beyond 60 days from the invoice date.
- Unused and Opened Products will be charged a 20% restocking fee if returned within 30 days of the invoice date and it is determined products can be resold as new. If it is determined the products cannot be resold as new, they will be returned or scrapped at the customer’s discretion. No credits will be issued beyond 30 days from invoice date.
- Used Products cannot be returned for credit.
- Custom Products (including special finishes) cannot be returned for credit.
If products are being returned for credit due to an error on MS Sedco’s part, a call tag will be issued, and MS Sedco will pay freight costs. Customers will pay all freight costs on returns for any other reason.
MS Sedco will only issue credit for returned products – no refunds.
All product warranties begin on the MS Sedco invoice date.
- Used Products Under Warranty may be returned for repair at no cost. Returned products will first be inspected to confirm any malfunction or damage meets warranty criteria. Warranties are void if products are found to have been altered by anyone other than MS Sedco. Products will be repaired to proper working order and returned in “cosmetically the same” condition or replaced with re-manufactured products. MS Sedco will only pay return ground freight cost. If product inspection reveals that any malfunction or damage is not covered under warranty, MS Sedco will notify customer and provide a cost to complete repairs. Customers must provide a purchase order prior to repairs commencing.
- Used Products Out-Of-Warranty may be returned for repair for a fee if they are not 5 years beyond the original warranty period. Returned products will first be inspected to confirm any malfunction or damage meets repair criteria. Customers will be notified of the cost to repair the products and upon receipt of a purchase order, products will be repaired to proper working order and returned to “cosmetically same” condition or replaced with re-manufactured products. Customers are responsible for all freight costs. Repaired products come with a 90-day warranty.
Advanced Exchange Program:
MS Sedco Advanced Exchange Program allows you to receive factory refurbished units quickly. Freight costs are extra. Simply return the malfunctioning product within 30 days of the advanced replacement invoice date to avoid upcharges. Upcharges will also apply if the product MS Sedco receives back is non-repairable or an incorrect model. Upcharges are generally assessed as the difference between the quoted repair price and the new product price. All warranties on exchanges are subject to the same terms and conditions as a repaired unit. Advanced exchange units can be returned and must be in original packaging with all parts and accessories included to avoid upcharges.