NexGen IR Touchless Actuator Switches
The NexGen touchless switches are active infrared devices designed to activate full and low energy automatic doors. Their touchless operation makes them ideal for ADA applications.
Other applications include clean-room access points, request-to-exit devices (1 amp contact) and point-of-purchase displays. The NexGen Infrared Touchless switch is microprocessor controlled
allowing for superior operation in a smaller unit.
- • ADA Compliant Operation
• Faceplates Available in Various Finishes
• Microprocessor-Controlled Infrared Touchless
• Adjustable Reaction Time (0.05-3 Sec.)
• Digital Circuit Design
• 12 to 24V AC or DC Operation
• Form C Relay Output
• Heavy Duty 1 Amp Contact