830 Series Heavy Duty Keyswitches
The 830 Series heavy duty keyswitches are a reliable and economical way to momentarily activate or turn on and off low voltage electrical devices.
When used with automatic doors, the 830 series keyswitches can be used to turn an operator or any activation device on and off. They are also a simple way to provide secure activation of any automatic door.
The 830 series keyswitches are available with a maintained or momentary contact switch. An additional switch of either type can be added. The 830 series also features a choice of three different size stainless steel faceplates. The heavy duty switch bracket features a switch activator dead stop which prevents the key cylinder from damaging a single switch.
- Operates with standard 1 1/8″ – 1 1/4″ mortised cylinder
- Mortised cylinders available separately
- Adjustable mounting holes help “plumb and square” keyswitch
- Ul listed spst push button switch
- maintained contact: 125 vac, 6a, red button
- momentary contact: 125 vac, 3a, black button
- Fits single-gang, 2-gang electrical boxes or ms sedco #1015 or #1035 surface mount boxes
- Optional led indicators available.
- Radio control versions available