830 Series Combination Keyswitches and Push Plate Switches
The 830 Series combination keyswitches and push plate switches are designed to provide reliable and secure activation of any low voltage device.
These unique devices are two switches in one. The keyswitch and the push plate switch can be set up to work independently of each other or the keyswitch can turn the push plate switch on and off, providing an economical way to secure the push plate switch after hours.
The keyswitch is available with either a momentary or maintained contact switch. The push plate switch utilizes the 59J series face plates. The 830 series combination switch can also be used with radio control transmitters.
- Keyswitch operates by 1 1/8″ – 1 1/4″ mortised cylinder
- Optional led indicators available, led rated for use at 12-24v ac or dc
- Wall switch utilizes a 1 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ all active face plate
- 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ stainless steel back plate
- Keyswitch—ul listed spst toggle switch
- maintained contact: 125v ac, 6a, red button
- momentary contact: 125v ac, 3a, black button
- Wall switch—ul listed “cherry” switch, spdt, momentary contact, 15 amp @ 125v ac
- Fits 2-gang electrical box or ms sedco surface mount box
- Special finishes: us3, us4, us10, us10b, us32
- Radio control versions available