216 Series Infrared “Touchless” Switches
The 216 Series “touchless” switches are active infrared devices designed to activate full and low energy automatic doors.
Hands-free operation makes these switches ideal for handicap accessibility and Knowing Act Doors. Other applications include bathroom door and clean room door activation where a sterile environment is needed.
- Ada compliant hands-free operation
- Faceplates available with legend or plain (upon request), in three sizes and various finishes
- Microprocessor-controlled active infrared
- Automatic self-changing id coding eliminates possible electrical interference
- Adjustable reaction time (up to 1 second)
- Selectable failsafe / failsecure
- 12v to 24v ac or dc