SmartWalk™ TX Series Trail Motion Sensors
The SmartWalk TX is the first microwave sensor specifically designed to monitor trails for users approaching a road crossing from up to 60 feet away. Upon detection, the SmartWalk TX will activate the trail crossing warning lights increasing their effectiveness since they are only activated while trail users are present. The SmartWalk TX will reliably detect all types of trail users regardless of weather conditions.
The SmartWalk TX-S includes all of the features of the TX plus low power requirements making it ideal for solar applications.
- Automatically activate flashing warning lights at trail crossings as trail users approach from up to 60 feet away
- Reliably detect bicyclists, skaters, runners and walkers
- Low power requirements—ideal for solar application
- Increase effectiveness of warning lights by only activating them when trail users are present
- Installs and aligns in minutes