ClearPath™ Spectrum Wireless Radio Control System
ClearPath Spectrum products operate at 2.4 GHz, making the wave length more than 5 times shorter than commonly-used frequencies. Shorter waves pass through cracks and barriers easier, and transceivers will continue to attempt to contact the Coordinator until it receives an acknowledgement.
The ClearPath™ transmitters share the same printed circuit board (PCB), come prewired and installed with a battery in a mounting box and feature the above MS SEDCO exclusive advantages.
The ClearPath™ Spectrum Radio Control Door Activation System provides the most reliable wireless activation of automatic doors available. The Spectrum Wireless System provides several industry firsts:
- Digital two-way communication allows for greater security and ensures successful signal transmission between devices.
- LCD screen (S-COR) for quick and easy programming.
- Upon switch activation, the Transceivers communicate valuable information that is displayed on the LCD screen including: device ID, signal strength and battery monitoring.
- Pairing of multiple Transceivers with Coordinators.
- Two built-in outputs (S-COR).
- 3 year battery life (S-TRX).
ClearPath S-TRX Data Sheet
ClearPath S-TRX Installation Instructions
ClearPath S-TRX-HH Data Sheet
ClearPath S-TRX-HH Installation Instructions
ClearPath S-TRX -R4 Data Sheet - 122015
ClearPath S-TRX -R6 Data Sheet - 122015
ClearPath S-TRX-P Data Sheet - 122015
ClearPath S-TRX-V Data Sheet
ClearPath S-TRX-P and -VP Install Manual v0115
ClearPath S-COR Data Sheet
ClearPath S-COR Installation Manual -052015