ClearPath™ Radio Control Transmitters
The ClearPath™ Radio Control Door Activation System provides the most reliable wireless activation of automatic doors available. To accomplish this, the ClearPath™ product line features several advances, the most important of which is three selectable frequencies built into each product: HDRC™, 300 MHz and 390 MHz.
High Definition Radio Control™ (HDRC™) is the latest breakthrough in radio frequency (RF) signal transmission from MS SEDCO. Unlike conventional RF systems in use today, HDRC™ uses sophisticated componentry that transmits a fixed frequency signal that will not distort due to outside interference. The fixed signal is then transmitted through a proprietary electronic “filter” in the receiver ensuring door activation occurs. For added versatility, each ClearPath™ device also includes the two most widely used conventional frequencies, 300 MHz and 390 MHz. A simple slide of a switch allows the ClearPath™ product line to be used interchangeably with all past MS SEDCO products and other manufacturers products that operate at these frequencies.
The ClearPath™ transmitters share the same printed circuit board (PCB), come prewired and installed with a battery in a mounting box and feature the above MS SEDCO exclusive advantages.
- Clearpath™ radio control switches with hdrc™ solve problems caused by interference and stray signals—and are guaranteed to work where others won’t
- Clearpath™ products are fcc licensed and compatible with previous ms sedco devices as well as with the products of many other manufacturers
- Three selectable frequencies in one device (hdrc™, 300 mhz & 390 mhz)
- Signallock™ (guarantees that a radio signal is transmitted every time the switch is activated)
- Signal enhancing antenna (boosts the radiating strength of the transmitter signal to ensure long distance door activation)
- Extended battery life (power saving circuitry design lowers battery drain 50% doubling battery life)
CP/TX Data Sheet
CP-TX-HH Data Sheet - 92013
CP/TX-J Data Sheet
CP/TX-R4 Data Sheet
CP/TX-R6 Data Sheet
CP/TX-P Data Sheet
CP/TX Installation Manual
CP/TX-HH1 Installation Manual
CP/TX-HH2 Installation Manual
CP/TX-J Installation Manual
CP/TX-P Installation Manual